We have already programmed your new wireless modem/router for you!
Attach the power adapter to the POWER slot on the back of the Actiontec.
Plug the modem/router into a power outlet and wait for a few minutes while it configures.
- Connect the phone cable (usually green) from the PHONE port on the Actiontec to the wall jack.
- Connect the Ethernet cable (large plastic end) from any of the 4 yellow LAN ports to any computer that is NOT wireless.
- DO NOT PLUG INTO THE WAN PORT
When connected properly the lights to Power, DSL, Internet, Wireless and any LAN port that is in use will be on and green
Fiber to the Home Customers:
- Connect from the grey WAN port on the Actiontec to the wall mounted Ethernet Jack with the Ethernet cable provided.
- Any computers that need to be hard wired will connect to any of the 4 Yellow LAN ports.
- DO NOT CONNECT ANY COMPUTERS DIRECT TO THE WAN PORT ON THE ACTIONTEC.
When connected properly the lights to Power, WAN Ethernet, Internet, wireless and any LAN port that is in use will be on and green.
Your Wireless Password is printed on a label on the bottom of the router and is all CAPITAL LETTERS. If you happen to reset your router this is also default wireless password is for the device.
Internet Tech Support: 1-802-885-9002
Toll free: 1-888-242-7584
Shipping Address: 354 River Street Springfield, VT 05156NOTICE: If your device has been shipped to you we have covered the shipping cost for this device.
Customers are responsible for the cost of the return shipping of any old devices.
Also note that there is a Hold Fee placed on all accounts until the old device is received at our office.
- Phone Port – This port is used to connect the telephone line for DSL Customers.
- Ethernet Ports – These ports are used to connect non-wireless capable devices such as Desktop computers or Cell Phone signal boosters.
- WAN Port – This port is used to connect to the Fiber (FTTH) box on the side of the house. This port is not used by DSL Customers.
- Power Adapter – This port is used to connect the A/C Power Adapter included with this device.