CS24 Casing Model
- Parent Category: Battery Information
- Hits: 5421
- Go to the location of the battery in your home or business.
- Open the cover and pull the battery out of the casing.
- Disconnect either the black or red wire (or both) from the battery to stop the power supply. You can take the battery out of the casing, but don't have to.
- Reconnect the red and/or black wires that you previously disconnected, and secure the battery back in its original place.
- Locate the Cold Start button on the underneath of the battery casing. Press it with a long, narrow object such as an unfolded paperclip to reconnect the power supply and get your fiber connection running again.
If you decide to keep your battery connected during a loss of commercial power, a buzzing sound will emit from the unit. You can silence this sound by removing the casing from the wall and pressing the Buzzer ON/OFF Switch on the back with a long, narrow object such as an unfolded paperclip.