- Parent Category: About
- Hits: 15141
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Go to the Tools menu and choose E-mail Accounts.
- On the E-mail Accounts wizard window select Add a new e-mail account and click Next.
- Select the POP3 option for your server type and click Next.
- On the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) window enter your information as follows; however replace the following values:
- Your Name: Enter your first and last name.
- E-mail Address: Enter your @vermontel.net email address.
- User Name: Enter your email address; however leave off the @vermontel.net.
- Password: Enter the password for your email account.
- Incoming mail server (POP3): Enter pop.vermontel.net
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): Enter smtp.vermontel.net
- Click the More Settings... button and go to the Outgoing Server tab. Make sure the option My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication is checked and that there is a dot next to the option Use same settings as my incoming mail server. Click OK when finished.
- Click Next
- Click Finish.