Technical Support Staff
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Configuring customer equipment to connect to the Internet, for DSL, and FTTH Internet customers either wired or wireless
- Performing accurate creation of new accounts and maintaining existing accounts, using company provided software tools
- Monitoring and troubleshooting customer services logically, utilizing company provided software tools
- Providing customers with product and service information to enhance sales and customer service
- Answering customer calls respectfully and patiently. Troubleshooting connectivity issues for both DSL and dial-up, using a broad range of tools and experience
- Completing trouble tickets. Setting up email account in various email clients. Familiarity with a broad range of setting and configurations in a variety of email clients
- Testing, packaging and programming modems, routers and netbooks
- Monitoring and responding to customer voicemails and emails
- Familiarity with computer hardware and/or electronics
- Customer service background
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Internet-related applications, such as e-mail clients, FTP clients, and web browsers
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Experienced with hardware and software troubleshooting
- Excellent communication (both oral and written), dependability, and flexibility are key
This job is part-time, averaging 15-18 hours per week after training.
How to apply:
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Help your neighbors AND make extra money this summer?
VTel Wireless is a family-owned company that has built an advanced-technology 4G/LTE rural Vermont wireless Internet network, and we’re looking for a few friendly Vermonters who know the streets and country roads of their Vermont home-towns. Make $1,000 a month or more. Pick your own hours. Drive your own vehicles. Wear a VTel Wireless t-shirt. Teachers, students, farmers, professionals, or entire school baseball teams are all welcome. Help make rural Vermont a better place.*
We want you to drive along your nearby streets with a VTel Wireless lightweight and portable modem, where your neighbors want more, faster, better Internet. Check for strong wireless signal strength. Knock on doors to recruit new customers, host a meeting at your church, invite your local library to lend out VTel Wireless modems, set up a lemonade stand; whatever works! Make $50 per new customer, get some fresh air, and have fun.
How to apply:
Email Kristen Bruso, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 802-885-7770.
*VTel is not seeking to hire employees or enter into employment relationships with individuals who respond to this ad. Each individual will be asked to sign an agreement clarifying the terms of the relationship between the individual and VTel before selling may begin.