Security Alert Bulletins
Your safety online is important. Please take a moment to review important links and internet security news to help keep you informed and up-to-date on the latest online threats. As always, if you have questions about your online security or would like assistance, please contact our Technical Support Team at any time.
Cyber Security Advisory News Topics from CISA
- CISA Releases Four Industrial Control Systems Advisories
- Exploitation of Unitronics PLCs used in Water and Wastewater Systems
- Vulnerability Summary for the Week of November 20, 2023
- CISA and UK NCSC Unveil Joint Guidelines for Secure AI System Development
- Mozilla Releases Security Updates for Firefox and Thunderbird
- Adobe Releases Security Updates for ColdFusion
- CISA Releases Five Industrial Control Systems Advisories
- CISA Adds One Known Exploited Vulnerability to Catalog
- CISA, FBI, MS-ISAC, and ASD’s ACSC Release Advisory on LockBit Affiliates Exploiting Citrix Bleed
- Vulnerability Summary for the Week of November 13, 2023
- Juniper Releases Security Advisory for Juniper Secure Analytics
- CISA Releases The Mitigation Guide: Healthcare and Public Health (HPH) Sector
- Vulnerability Summary for the Week of November 6, 2023
- FBI and CISA Release Advisory on Scattered Spider Group
- Citrix Releases Security Updates for Citrix Hypervisor
Federal Government’s Cybersecurity Homepage. Click a topic to follow a link to find out more.
Email and Communication
General Security Information
Below is a list of FREE Anti-Virus software programs (some may also have options for paid services as well). Please note, VTel is not directly affiliated with any of the following companies. VTel does not receive a commission or compensation for your participation in these Anti-Virus software companies. We have listed these companies due to their strong reputations in the cybersecurity field. We encourage you to do choose the best provider for your own specific needs.